IE expo Chengdu 2019 connects new business opportunities in the China market
As the flagship environmental protection exhibition in Asia, IE expo China is created to open the vast environmental protection market in the inland region of China for international companies, delivering global solutions for pollution control to western China. It will launch IE expo Chengdu 2019 in Chengdu on June 27-29, 2019.
Since the government begun to implement the strategy of China Western Development, the economy of the western region has developed at a fast pace. In Sichuan, a province with strong economic strength and industrial foundations in western China, the heavy chemical industry dominated by chemical engineering, building materials and metallurgy, in the short term, still accounts for a larger proportion. Correspondingly, the emissions of “three wastes” including industrial waste water and waste gas are huge, leading to increased demand on pollution control. On top of that, Sichuan is also a province with large population, so there is a huge demand for environmental infrastructure with its rapid urbanization.
In the face of environmental pollution prevention and control challenges, Sichuan Province also comes to an important period of strategic opportunities. Attaching great importance to green development, the CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee and the Sichuan Provincial People’s Government have invested a total of approximately 300 billion yuan in soil, water and atmospheric treatment across Sichuan during the 13th Five-Year Plan period.
Serving as the primary city for European companies to make a far-sighted layout in China’s central and western regions, Chengdu is at the forefront of the opening of China’s inland regions to the outside world and provides the strategic support for the western development drive. The Chinese government has positioned Chengdu as the core node of the “Belt and Road” and the strategic fulcrum of the Yangtze River Economic Belt. With the intensive operations of China-Europe block trains Chengdu-Europe Express Rail, the new modes of transportation have brought new business opportunities to Asian and European companies.
IE expo Chengdu 2019, the first exhibition hosted by Messe München in western China, is strongly backed by the Chengdu Municipal People’s Government. By integrating abundant government and industry resources, the exhibition works with a number of industry powers at home and abroad to create an annual event for the environmental protection industry in western China. From its base in Chengdu, it reaches out to Sichuan, Chongqing, Yunnan, Guizhou, Shaanxi and Gansu in western China, leading the domestic and even the region’s environmental pollution control industry to connect with the western region of China. As well as extensively taking the pulse of the development potential of the countries and regions along the “Belt and Road”, IE expo Chengdu 2019 will explore and develop new opportunities in this new, huge, cross-regional and cross-border market.
Convincing reasons to participate in IE expo Chengdu:
- A continuation of 50 years of historical development and quality assurance of the IFAT, a global flagship environmental protection exhibition
- Creating a leading environmental protection exhibition in the western region of China with 20 years of mature operation of China’s environmental protection market
- A platform to connect three expos in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu to make exhibitor and audience resource sharing available
- Support from local government to ensure guaranteed number and quality of buyers
- Special topics, special areas, and special exhibitions, covering the whole industry chain of environment treatment and bringing together relevant brands
- 100+ industrial trade associations at home and abroad escort to ensure guaranteed great number and high quality of buyers
- 300+ trade and association media partners, all-media delivery plan, more effective visitor organizing
- Using the powerful global database of the IFAT in German headquarters for the invitation of overseas buyers
- Professional Call Center team, invitation to visitors throughout the year
Range of exhibits:
Deadline for Applications: 20 June 2019
Please click here to download the IE expo Chengdu 2019 application form
Please click here to download the IE expo Chengdu 2019 co-exhibitor application form
Last call for IE expo Chengdu pre-registration:
Online registration system will be closed on June 20, 2019, please make the registration as soon as you can. Here are some tips to make your business visit fruitful:
Plan of the halls
IE expo Chengdu Supporting Program Overview
Don't miss the opportunity to meet the key players and your customers in IE expo Chengdu 2019.
Join IE expo Chengdu 2019 to seize your business potential in China market!
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Ketty Zhang
Senior Project Manager
Tel: +86-21 23521128 (Mon.-Thur.) / 2020 5539(Fri.)
Fax: +86 21-2352 1088