Product / Service Description
The Gogoro Smartscooter is an electric scooter designed for urban transportation. It's powered by an electric motor developed by Gogoro, which is marketed as the G1 Aluminum Liquid Cooled Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor. Instead of plugging into an outlet to recharge, the Smartscooter runs on swappable Panasonic lithium ion 18650 batteries.
The company states the following figures for the Smartscooter based on internal testing:
* Top speed of 95 km/h
* Acceleration of 0 to 50 km/h in 4.2 seconds
* Maximum torque of 25 Nm @ 0-2,250 rpm
* Maximum horsepower of 8.3 hp @ 4,000 rpm
* Range of >100 km when traveling at speeds of 40 km/h.
* The Smartscooter's sensors collect information such as speed, battery level, consumption rate, system failures, and scooter falls. This information is presented to riders via Gogoro mobile apps.