IE expo Chengdu 2020: make the environmental market in West China thrive all along
Already the very first IE expo Chengdu is a story of enormous success: From June 27 to 29, 2019, 19,620 trade visitors and 321 exhibitors participated in the West Chinese variant of the Munich IFAT in the Western China International Expo City in Chengdu, a city of 15 million people. With this debut event IE expo Chengdu has already established its position as the leading platform for environmental technology in West China.
For Jiang Gang, Managing Director of the organizing company Messe München Zhongmao, it is the high demand for technologies for the fair’s own fields of water, waste, air and soil that is the decisive factor for the success of the first IE expo Chengdu: “With IE expo Chengdu, we have created a tailored platform of solutions for West China’s most urgent environmental challenges. The great outcome is a proof of how much the western provinces insist on taking a sustainable economic course.“ Accordingly, the implementation of a specific regional environmental technology trade fair was important, says Jun Zhang, Director of the Chengdu Ecological Environment Bureau: “IE expo Chengdu 2019 has proved to be an excellent platform for exchange and cooperation for politics, business and research. The show stimulated the innovation vitality of Chengdu's environmental protection industry, its contribution to the overall economic growth and released greater development potential.”
With a total of 14 expert forums and conferences, this debut trade fair was convincing also in the field of transfer of knowledge. The highlight was, among other, the China Environmental Industry Summit Forum. Titled “Change and Reconstruction”, the forum was the platform for experts and participants to discuss possibilities of how the use of modern environmental technologies can mark the beginning of a new era of the industry in West China.
For more information please visit at IE expo Chengdu 2020
Convincing reasons to participate in IE expo Chengdu:
- A continuation of 50 years of historical development and quality assurance of the IFAT, a global flagship environmental protection exhibition
- Creating a leading environmental protection exhibition in the western region of China with 20 years of mature operation of China’s environmental protection market
- A platform to connect three expos in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu to make exhibitor and audience resource sharing available
- Support from local government to ensure guaranteed number and quality of buyers
- Special topics, special areas, and special exhibitions, covering the whole industry chain of environment treatment and bringing together relevant brands
- 100+ industrial trade associations at home and abroad escort to ensure guaranteed great number and high quality of buyers
- 300+ trade and association media partners, all-media delivery plan, more effective visitor organizing
- Using the powerful global database of the IFAT in German headquarters for the invitation of overseas buyers
- Professional Call Center team, invitation to visitors throughout the year
Range of exhibits:
Deadline for Applications: 29 May 2020
Please click here to download the IE expo Chengdu 2020 application form
Please click here to download the IE expo Chengdu 2020 co-exhibitor application form
Last call for IE expo Chengdu pre-registration:
Online registration system will be closed on June 23, 2020, please make the registration as soon as you can. Here are some tips to make your business visit fruitful:
Plan of the halls
IE expo Chengdu Supporting Program Overview
Don't miss the opportunity to meet the key players and your customers in IE expo Chengdu 2020.
Join IE expo Chengdu 2020 to seize your business potential in China market!
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Ketty Zhang
Senior Project Manager
Tel: +86-21 23521128 (Mon.-Thur.) / 2020 5539(Fri.)
Fax: +86 21-2352 1088